Innovations and changes are coming to our community each and every day, with improvements popping up on every corner. As our city evolves, it is critical that Trentonians have a say in the development in our community. Engaging in the civic process is critical for promoting community pride, creating equitable opportunities, and assuring that the city’s future is one which serves all residents. If you are a citizen of Trenton and are interested in sharing your input, your opinion is needed for the upcoming Front St. Garage Redevelopment Stakeholder Meeting.
Trenton’s Front Street Garage is currently undergoing a transformation, and they need your help in deciding its future! After a massively successful meeting back in August, organizers of the redevelopment are once again convening residents of Trenton to discuss how this location can best serve our community. The upcoming meeting will be held on Saturday, September 25th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the community room at MCCC’s James Kerney Campus, located at 102 N Broad Street, Trenton, NJ 08608. If you plan on attending, please be sure to RSVP here: Register – Stakeholder Meeting. It’s crucial that as many folks as possible have the opportunity to share, so be certain to bring along friends and family! If you have any questions prior to enrolling, please contact Event Organizer, Lee Clark, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Through the feedback acquired at the Redevelopment Stakeholder Meeting, the Trenton Parking Authority and partners hope to:
- Gather information from stakeholders about what they know that might be helpful in planning the redevelopment of the site.
- Get feedback about the features, uses, and design attributes of a future project, possibly including visual preferences.
- Understand what attributes a future redeveloper should possess.
- Document concerns stakeholders have about the site, future development and future redeveloper.
- Understand how stakeholders would like to be kept informed of progress, key milestones for community involvement, and opportunities to affect development decision-making.
- Develop a list of possible elements to consider for a future Community Benefits Agreement.
If you are unable to make it to the meeting but still wish to contribute, you are in luck! You can fill out the community feedback survey, which you can find linked here: Survey – Front St. Redevelopment. With just a few minutes of your time, you and your community members can play an integral role in cultivating the future of Trenton.
The future of Trenton is on the table, and now is your chance to be a part of shaping it. Don’t miss the chance to make your voice heard, be certain to RSVP today!
The post Feedback Needed for Front St. Garage Redevelopment first appeared on TrentonDaily.
Powered by WPeMatico