It’s almost autumn once again, and that means it’s time to slow the spread of COVID 19 in the Capital City.
Over the next week, the City of Trenton will be offering free COVID-19 testing at a variety of testing sites throughout the community. There will be general testing available as well as testing hours specifically for Trenton’s senior residents. With COVID-19 and hospitalizations on the rise, it is critical to assure that you and your family are safe throughout the upcoming season. With that in mind, now is the time to take action to assure we can dive into the season and all its activities with safety and well-being at the forefront of our minds.
Testing will be available at the following dates and locations:
- Monday, September 18th, 4-7pm: Sam Naples Recreation Center, 611 Chestnut Ave, Trenton, NJ 08611
- Tuesday, September 19th, 4-7pm: West Ward Recreation Center, 351 Prospect St., Trenton, NJ 08618
- Wednesday, September 20th, 4-7pm: Ike Williams Recreation Center, 238 Clay St., Trenton, NJ 08611
- Thursday, September 21st, 4-7pm: North Clinton Recreation Center, 454 North Clinton Ave., Trenton, NJ 08611
- Saturday, September 23rd, 9am-12pm: Sam Naples Recreation Center, 611 Chestnut Ave, Trenton, NJ 08611
Senior-exclusive testing will also be offered to Trenton residents at the following dates and times:
- Monday, September 18th, 10am-12pm: Sam Naples Senior Center, 611 Chestnut Ave, Trenton, NJ 08611
- Tuesday, September 19th, 10am-12pm: Jenney Stubblefield Senior Center, 301 Prospect St., Trenton, NJ 08611
- Thursday, September 21st, 10am-12pm: Independence Gardens Senior Housing, 70 Independence Ln., Trenton, NJ 08618
- Friday, September 22nd, 10am-12pm: Architects Senior Housing, 215 East Front St., Trenton, NJ 08611
Testing is made available via Trenton’s Department of Health and Human Services. If you have any questions about the vaccine clinic or would like to learn more about other available health services in Trenton, please contact the city at 609-989-3332 for additional details. You can also read more about available services here: Dept. of Health – Home.
While Trenton and the nation at large has made tremendous progress in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, the battle certainly isn’t over yet. Fall and winter are known to be peak season for COVID and other respiratory illnesses like the flu, RSV, etc., so it is vital that each member of our community each take precautions to assure as many Trentonians as possible are able to stay safe in the months to come. It is up to us to keep our communities healthy and thriving, so be certain to take advantage of this fantastic resource!
The post City of Trenton to Host Free COVID Testing Clinics first appeared on TrentonDaily.
Powered by WPeMatico