On Wednesday, June 28th, you are invited to the first annual Trenton Summer Pub and Grub Crawl. All are welcome to come out, indulge in some of Trenton’s delectable dining, and enjoy some camaraderie with other members of the community. This evening of exploring local eateries will kick off at 5pm at 1911 Smokehouse, located at 11 W Front St, Trenton, NJ 08608. As the night progresses, guests will have the opportunity to try a number of the city’s most popular restaurants, including:
- 1911 Smokehouse (5pm-6pm): 1911 Smokehouse is serving up smokehouse staples, creative cocktails, and fresh takes on beloved barbecue classics. Additional details and a full menu is available on their website here: Home – 1911 Smokehouse. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy Smokehouse’s full bar and menu. Attendees can either stay at 1911 or continue the crawl, as they will remain open until 10:30pm.
- The Lobby Club (6pm-7pm): Although the venue is a membership-only dining experience, The Lobby Club’s doors are open to all for the evening’s festivities. At The Lobby Club, guests can enjoy fresh fare in a relaxing, opulent setting. Menus and membership details are available here: Home – The Lobby Club. Guests will be able to access the full bar and menu at The Lobby Club.
- Trenton Social (7pm-8pm): Trenton Social’s menu features one of a kind cocktails and a menu featuring casual and creative fare. Additional details are available online here: Home – Trenton Social. Full bar and menu will be available to guests; feel free to continue the crawl or remain, as Trenton Social is open until 2am.
- Cooper’s Riverview (8pm-9pm): The evening will close out at Cooper’s Riverview, one of the city’s top destinations for nightlife. Their menu features casual favorites like burgers, pizzas, and wings, alongside a full bar menu featuring refreshing cocktails, wines, and more. Their website is available here: Home – Cooper’s Riverview. As this is the last stop on the crawl, guests can either stay or go back to one of the remaining open stops earlier on the tour.
Guests will also have the opportunity to visit a number of food-only stops, noted below. BYOB is permitted where marked:
- The Big Easy, BYOB: elements of standard American, Cajun, Caribbean, Creole and Southern cuisines, open until 7pm; Big Easy – Website
- Dalia’s Café/Lexy Luzz: Jamaican and bistro food, open until 7:30pm; Cafe Dalia – Website
- Ila Mae’s Restaurant: Soul food, open until 8pm; Ila Mae’s – Website
- Mama D’s Soul Food 2: Soul food, open until 7pm; Mama D’s – Website
- La Sirena: Latino and Italian food, open until 10pm; La Sirena – Website
All attendees of the tour are expected to consume and behave responsibly, adhering to any applicable laws and guidelines. This is a wonderful opportunity to give some of Trenton’s favorite restaurants a try and support some of our city’s many incredible entrepreneurs along the way. Support for this program is brought to you by Revolution Trenton and the Trenton Puerto Rican Community and Friends organization.
The Trenton Summer Pub and Grub Crawl is a warm-weather alternative to Trenton’s beloved Patriots Week bar crawl, which is typically held in December. While December’s event is a bar crawl, the summer event also allows guests to sample a variety of dining establishments, hence the “pub and grub” flare. Guests will have the opportunity to move at their own pace, either moving along with the tour or staying put if you find a spot you love. Per Deb D’Arcangelo of Revolutionary Trenton, “Revolutionary Trenton is pleased to co-sponsor this event with the Trenton Puerto Rican Community and Friends Organization. Like the Patriots Week Pub Crawl and Taste Trenton, it brings together those who both live in and outside the City to enjoy great Trenton offerings.”
If you have any questions or would like to learn more prior to the event, please email Deb D’Arcangelo at email@example.com or Anajae Register at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. An evening of drinks and dining alongside a fantastic crew awaits you, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of one of the summer’s best new events!
The post Delicious Dining Awaits at the Trenton Summer Pub and Grub Crawl first appeared on TrentonDaily.
Powered by WPeMatico