New Workforce Learning Link Helps Job Seekers Improve Work Skills
Are your current skills holding you back from going after a great job? Mercer’s new Workforce Learning Link (WLL) aims to help people improve their skills today while keeping an eye on the future. The link is designed to provide adult learners and young adults (18 to 24) with short-term computer-assisted basic skills education and literacy services.
“Our One-Stop Career Center strives to connect people with tools for self-improvement so they can be ready for the competitive job market, and I encourage job seekers to take the first step and reach out to our team,” said Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes.
Through WLL, you can:
- improve your basic computer skills
- increasing your educational levels
- build your English language skills
- prepare for entry into post-secondary or advanced occupational training
- help secure or improve your employment opportunities
Also, register today for a Drive-Thru Job Fair on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at Cure Insurance Arena.
For more information, call 609-989-6224 or email email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico