National Junior Tennis & Learning of Trenton (NJTLT) announced the recipients of its 2020 higher education scholarships provided by Charles Evans Foundation & Geisel Family. The scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to students seeking higher education. Over $16,000 was awarded to deserving NJTLT students this year.
Chosen recipients were selected based on a minimum grade point average of 2.5, regular attendance in NJTLT tennis and enrichment programs, and a commitment to community service.
College scholarship recipients include:
- Rosemary Esquivel (Freshman), University of the Sciences
- Dayelline Estrada (Freshman), Case Western Reserve University
- Jaymin Patel (Junior), School of Business Rutgers University
- Jeremy Curden (Freshman), Penn State University
- Hannah Melkonich (Freshman), Villanova University
- Alfred Kandaki (Sophomore), Mercer County Community College
- Amanda Alexandre (Sophomore), Kean University
- Orion Douglas (High school senior), The Cambridge School of Weston
- Olive Ihem (Sophomore), University of the Sciences
- Blessing Dousuah (Junior), Arcadia University
- Rachel Soto-Garcia (Sophomore), Renesselar Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- Akousa Squarell-Revell (Sophomore), Clark Atlanta University
National Junior Tennis and Learning of Trenton creates opportunities for success by enriching the lives of under-resourced youth through innovative tennis, education, and mentoring programs designed to prepare student athletes for the ultimate goal of successful college admissions and career placement.
For more information, contact Information Bob Loonie, Executive Director (609) 341-1698 or email: Bloonie@njtloftrenton.org.
The post National Junior Tennis and Learning of Trenton Awards Scholarships appeared first on TrentonDaily.
Powered by WPeMatico