Join Artworks and the City of Trenton on Wednesday, July 7 from 6 to 8 p.m. for a virtual public presentation of designs for the crosswalk mural to be installed in front of the Trenton Transit Center. The event is an opportunity to learn about the project, ask questions and help pick a final design.
Virtual attendees will learn about the project, one of 16 across the country funded with a $25,000 Bloomberg Philanthropies Asphalt Art Grant, and watch as artists Soonae Tark, Cara Lynch and George Bates present their designs for the site at the intersection of Barlow Street/Raoul Wallenberg Place and S. Clinton Avenue. Input from Trentonians will help Artworks and the City decide which artist’s design will be selected for installation at the Transit Center intersection on August 28 (rain date August 29).
- 6 p.m. | Welcome & Introduction of the Project (10 minutes)
- 6:10 p.m. | Finalists Present Their Proposals (60 minutes)
- Soonae Tark (15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions)
- Cara Lynch (15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions)
- George Bates (15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions)
- 7:10 p.m. | Juror Panel Q&A (15 minutes)
- 7:25 p.m. | Open the Floor for Public Questions & Comments (30 minutes)
- 7:55 p.m. | Closing Thank You’s (5 minutes)
For questions about the Stepping Into Tomorrow project at the Trenton Transit Center intersection and registering for the public presentation, please email email@example.com or call (609) 394-9436. Click this link to register.
Powered by WPeMatico